Why Buy SoundPEATS Q12 HD Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones?
We live in a world where we want to be free of wires and cables. Technology is our guide. Why should your earphones be any different? The SoundPEATS Q12 HD earphones promise optimal sound for your listening pleasure without you ever having to be connected to a wire. Do they measure up to your expectations? Let’s find out!
• Introduction of SoundPEATS Q12 HD Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones
Since 2013 SoundPEATS has become one of the most recognized names in Bluetooth headphones and speakers and wired headphones. Their goal is to provide headphones that work well for people who prefer a more active lifestyle.
The Q12 headphones have CVC Technology so that you can talk hands-free whether talking to friends and family or your voice assistant. Either way, the 10mm driver promises a richer sound, a point that is proven when you turn up the music and hear its powerful bass and pleasing mid-tones.
These headphones have C-shaped ear fins to provide a secure, yet comfortable fit, even if you wear them for long periods of time. To further ensure your comfort, they are waterproof so that you can wear them when working out and never have to worry about sweat.
When you open the box, you will get everything you need to start enjoying your music to the fullest. It includes the headset, two slide line buckles, two cord clips, six ear tips, and ear fins, a user’s manual, and the USB charging cable. You will also receive a carrying case. You can also check out the TOZO T10 TWS Bluetooth 5.0 earbuds.
• Our Review of SoundPEATS Q12
More Secure Comfort Fit For Long Time Wearing
The SoundPEATS Q12 HD earphones support the Bluetooth APTX-HD codec to bring high-fidelity sound and a stable connection as a way to enhance your listening pleasure. To further this, they are equipped with a 10mm driver, which provides powerful bass and easy-on-the-ears high, mid, and low tones. This is something we certainly appreciated.
It is important to note that much the same as all other Bluetooth devices, there are certain things that may impact your range. A connection through walls is going to be lessened more than if you are in a clear line of sight with your devices. However, with a range of up to 33-feet, we still feel that most people will be more than pleased with the connection. You should also know that even with obstacles, it only caused slight issues and doesn’t seem to drop out.
These headphones are simple to pair. You can connect them to both Android and iOS smartphones or tablets. To do it, you need only to power them on and the Bluetooth device you are trying to connect with should show it on the list of nearby devices. Hit connect and then enjoy. The pairing will be remembered, and you will not need to repeat this step again.
When you want a comfortable pair of headphones, these seem to be ideal. They wick sweat away when you are working out or playing hard. They are made with medical silicone which allows them to stay inside the ear without causing irritation, even if you wear them for hours each day.
As a bonus, though they are not wired, they do have a cable that connects them. If you wear it around the back of your neck, it should further ensure that you can keep up with them throughout the day. You can use the magnets that are built-in as a way to wear them around your neck when you aren’t listening to your favorite music. The cord is not something that will annoy you when running or jogging since it seems to stay pretty well stable on your neck.
You have the ability with these earbuds to connect to two devices simultaneously. This is ideal if you have multiple devices such as a computer and your phone that you may need to hear throughout the day.
• Specs and Features
– Wireless Range: Up to 33-feet
– Battery Life: 100 Standby. Up to 14 Hours Use.
– Charge Time: 1.5-Hours
– Battery: 120mAH Lithium Ion
– Weight: 0.53-ounces
– Maximum Pairing: 2 Devices
– Bluetooth Version: 4.0 and Up
– Bass: 10mm Driver
– Waterproof: IPX6
– Noise Canceling: No
– These headphones do not promise to be noise-canceling, but if you can find the right size combination for fins and tips, it will block out most of the unwanted background noises around you.
– Phone calls can be answered once the headphones are paired with your phone and the sound quality seems to live up to expectations.
– It is easy to control thanks to an inline control and microphone.
– They are magnetic earphones, which will make them easier to keep up with when not in use.
– 10mm Drivers ensure an impressive bass that also delivers in other ways whether you are talking on the phone or just listening to music.
– The IPX6 rating ensures that you can sweat or walk through the rain without worry about damaging your headphones.
– Two devices can be paired at the same time without one canceling out the other.
– These headphones promise up to 14 hours of music, but on average they seem to get closer to 8-9 hours, depending on the volume level, connected devices, and more.
– The C-shape of the headphones may seem a bit awkward at first, but we feel that most people will come to love it since they will stay in place so well.
– Bluetooth range is dependent on certain factors.
These headphones perform wirelessly better than most can perform while connected. They can resist water. Their neck cable lies flat against your neck, so you do not have it flopping around. The inline control clicks noticeably so that you never have to guess whether you hit it or not.
Overall, we feel that the SoundPEATS Q12 Bluetooth headphones are going to enhance your listening experience, whether you are enjoying your favorite tunes or talking on the phone. They have high-quality sound when playing music or making calls. They also include many of the features that people want in a pair of Bluetooth headphones.