Why Buy This Logitech Z906 Speaker System?
Having undergone high performance standard testing to achieve THX certification, the Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System gives you the ultimate guarantee of an excellent cinematic sound experience. Enjoy your late night movie with clear bursts of sound mix or your x-box game with nice and crisp deep bass and impressive surround sound that does not need to shake your wall and still induces full cinematic experience.
Being a PUBG gamer myself, having the sound from behind comes from behind and the sound from my right comes from my right is life and death and I can fully rely on the Logitech Z906 to watch my back. If PC is the center of your entertainment, these 5.1 speakers are probably the best bang for your buck. Granted, there are better PC speakers out you can find, but it would be hands down impossible to beat the Logitech Z906 at an equivalent price.
- 5.1 digital surround sound: Hear every detail in your Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks the way the studio intended. Sub woofer: 165 Watts
- THX certified home theater speakers: Your assurance of true cinema quality sound. Satellites : 4 x 67 W, wall mountable
- Delivers a continuous 500 watts of power, with the ability to deliver a peak of 1,000 watts under certain circumstances: Thunderous, room shaking audio with deep bass you can feel
- Flexible setup: Connect upto six devices : Computer, music player, TV, game console and more; Infared remote
- Easy sound control: Compact control console and wireless remote let you instantly personalize your surround sound experience
Last update on 2020-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table of Contents
Introduction of Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System
With the Logitech Z906, turn any of your room into a home theater easily with the powerful THX-certified speaker system that assures you true cinema-quality sound and hear every footstep, tire squeal, rumble and every detail the 5.1 digital surround sound studio intended for you.
Logitech Z906 Review
It will definitely impress your friends with thunderous audio along with deep bass that you can feel as much as hear. The Logitech Z906 delivers a continuous 500 watts of power, with a peak of 1,000 watts under certain circumstances. However, it barely needs to get over 50% for awesome sounding movies/games/music. The subwoofer may be small but contains very powerful bass with no distortion even if pushed to limit.
Furthermore, it has compact control console and handy wireless remote that allows you to instantly personalize the surround-sound settings. With smaller footprint than its predecessors, and connection up to six devices such as computer, music players, TV, game console and more, it lends so much to convenient and flexible setup. Plus, the wire connection is run from the PC to the sub instead of the controller, so wire situation is more manageable.
Logitech Z906 vs Z-5500
Compared to my old Logitech Z-5500 which had performed splendidly for 10 years, the Logitech Z906 really fills my room space just like the Logitech Z-5500 did. However, with only an 8” sub, instead of the 10” in its predecessor, the bass on the Logitech Z906 gives out more punch and is tighter.
Furthermore, the satellite speakers sound amazing with better high notes and mids than my old Logitech Z-5500. The Logitech Z906 speakers were about 18 pounds heavier than Z5500 though, but are still easier to wall mount thanks to the M6 mount receptacle that came with on their back.
Specs & Features of Logitech Z906 5.1 Speakers
- Sub woofer: 165 Watts
- Power (total RMS): 500 watts
- RAM: 4 GB
- Satellites: 4 x 67 W, wall mountable
- A-weighted: > 95dB
- Speakers: 6
- Ported subwoofer for deep bass: 8-inch driver
- Inputs for computer, music, movie and game devices: 6
- Powerful 1000 watts peak power
- THX Certified theater-quality audio
- 5.1 Dolby digital surround sound
- For system requirement, it works with any device with either a headphone jack (3.5mm), RCA, six-channel direct, digital coaxial input or optical inputs
- Multiple Audio Source Input Compatibility such as Computers, music players, TVs, Blu-ray and DVD players, game consoles and other audio sources with digital optical, digital coaxial, RCA audio or 3.5 mm output
- Compact control console and wireless remote
Final Word for Logitech Z906:
Guaranteed that the Logitech Z906 will shake your room with quality sound from deep to loud with no disturbing distortion to give you the ultimate cinematic surround sound experience. It is designed to fit most bang of the buck. That is why it’s difficult to beat the Logitech Z906 at an equivalent price. Kudos to Logitech!