Why Buy This Fancierstudio Heat Press?
The Fancierstudio Heat Press machine delivers on the features that you want from a t-shirt heat press. This includes the upward-opening design that keeps you safe while using the machine. The press also utilizes a digital control unit for precise timing on the heat applied to various products.
- Fancierstudio Power Heat Press 15 inch by 15 inch heat press. Voltage: 110V (standard US and Canada) .Power: 1400 watts, Heat Press Style: Clamshell, Temperature Range: 0-500 degrees F; Time Range:0-999 seconds, Electronic time and heat control; precise time set-up, Silicon-gel base board, Pressure adjustable. Teflon sheet included. Silicon pad lightly glued down not fully for purpose of replacement. Color of heat press is Blue Black Model: FS15x15 BB
- To start off a successful t-shirt business, a heat transfer press is a very important piece of equipment. A t-shirt press machine being an integral component makes it important to select the best t-shirt heat press in the market.
- This Fancierstudio power heat press works great in both commercial and domestic settings, and it can perform any size job with supreme durability. The easy to use design allows for sturdy operations. When pressed down, it provides industrial strength, pressure, and even temperature, guaranteeing the transfer to last on the garment.
- This Fancierstudio Power Heat Press is easy to operate and provides professional results. If you're making shirts for your family or for your clients, the Fancierstudio Heat Press will make a lasting impression!
- The Fancierstudio power heat press uses high temperatures and heavy pressure to embed the design onto the material permanently. For professionals especially, these machines are highly recommended instead of using irons. Irons cannot reach the high temperatures and pressure that a heat press machine can reach and sustain. Heat press machines typically require 350 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Introduction of Fancierstudio Power Heat Press
Fancierstudio produces various studio equipment such as lighting support, DSLR camera mount rods, and video lighting. They also delved into heat press machines with several different variations. One of which is their 15×15 Sublimation Rhinestone Heat Press.
This heat press has a clamshell design, which has its advantages and disadvantages. Most of the features fully utilize the design such as its portable design and secured silicone rubber base.
Can the various functions and features of the Fancierstudio Heat Press make it the best machine for customized t-shirts? Let us take a close look at each of the features as well as the design of the machine itself.
Fancierstudio Power Heat Press Review
As mentioned earlier, the Fancierstudio 15 x 15 Heat Press has a clamshell design and not a swing away one. Clamshell heat press is great for companies, studios, or living spaces that do not have much free space. Swing away models need plenty of room to move the heating element around the machine. On the other hand, Fancierstudio’s machine lets you make your own custom shirt regardless of the space around you.
Another advantage of the clamshell design is how the heating element lights upwards and away from the user. This motion can lower the chances of the hot surface to come into contact with any part of your body. Swing design machines simply lift the heating element from the garment and do not pull it away from you. Anyone who is not careful enough in lighting the pad might accidentally touch the hot surface on swing-away heat presses.
The flaw of the clamshell design is how the machine closes at an angle. This does not allow for use on larger objects such as wooden paperweights. Attempting to do so will only apply the heat on a small part of the object. On the other hand, this is hardly an issue if you plan on using the machine in making t-shirts.
When it comes to t-shirts, the way that clamshell closes runs the risk of creating creases on the shirt. This happens due to the angular closing motion, which can move the garment while the heating element is pressing down on it. In contrast, the swing away closes straight down. This applies an even heating surface on the shirt, which has less chance of creating creases when the press closes.
Other notable features of the Fancierstudio heat press is its lock. While the machine is heating your fabric, the lock keeps the press close. This is a useful safety feature that minimizes the instances when touching the hot surface of the press. It also ensures that the correct amount of heat goes through the transfer to stick to the shirt.
The fancierstudio machine has a digital temperature control to set how much will be set on the hot plate. This lets you use the appropriate temperature for the material that you are using for your transfers. The machine has a wide temperature range of up to 699 degrees Fahrenheit. In addition, a digital timer automatically counts down upon pressing down the heating element. The timer will emit a loud alarm to indicate the allotted time has passed. The controls are simple and user-friendly enough for anyone to use.
The bottom part of the machine is a silicone-gel board that is highly resistant against heat. This board is secured to the bottom with strong glue. This is a good safety feature to make sure that the shirt stays in its place while the heating element presses down on it. It also lowers the risk of creases from happening while the transfer is heated onto the shirt. In addition, the board’s material allows it to withstand common wearing and tearing.
If the pressure of the heating element seems too much or too little, there is a knob at the back of the machine that lets you set how much pressure is placed on the heating element. This lets you provide the right amount of force to keep certain garments safe while the transfer is taking place.
It is important to note that the heating plate of Fancierstudio’s machine is made with aluminum. This is a flaw since the material does not conduct heat very well. Because of the aluminum, it takes some time for the plate to reach the designated temperature. It would have been a different story if the heating plate is a stainless steel one.
Specs & Features
– Clamshell design
– Temperature range of up to 699 degrees F
– Digital control for timer and temperature
– Silicone-gel bottom board
– Adjustable pressure knob
– Locking mechanism
Fancierstudio Industrial-Quality Digital 15-by-15-Inch
The overall strength of the Fancierstudio comes from the clamshell design that does not require much space for you to operate the machine. While swing-away heat press may have its advantage in applying heat to large objects, it barely counts when it comes to making custom shirts. In addition, the clamshell design’s way of raising the heating element at an angle is a good safety feature to have.
The Fancierstudio machine lets you transfer decals and letterings to a shirt in nearly any place at home. Its portable design and 15×15 dimension also allow you to take it with you anywhere if you need to make custom shirts on location. The built-in silicon board also ensure that it also travels along with the machine.