Why Need to Buy Energy Take Classic 5.1 Speakers?
Regret as you always miss a movie night with your friend? Music and Movie lovers can now enjoy the best integrated technologies in the audio world without losing your budget whole. The Energy Take Classic 5.1 speakers infuse intense passion back into your favorite films by filling your movies room with hair-rising effects and theater-like sound. It is a product well worth your money if your purpose is to breathe life into every entertainment experience. Besides the high-end performance, it costs you reasonably, so you can use the rest of your entertainment budget on a higher grade receiver or your comfortable couple cave couch.
- 4 gloss black 2-way Energy satellite speakers
- 1 gloss black Energy center channel
- 200 watt Energy subwoofer with front firing port and 8" driver and patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround(TM)
- Perfect for a large or small space surround sound solution
- Wall mountable
Last update on 2020-09-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Introduction of Energy 5.1 Take Classic
Leading well in research and development of audio as well as in the engineering and manufacturing of speakers since 1973, Energy maintains its best core principles in the development of the Take Classic 5.1 which raises the bar high for 5.1 speaker system performance. The Convergent Source Modules will deliver crisp, clear music and dialogue. But you don’t just hear it anymore, you can feel it with the powerful 200-watt subwoofer and Ribbed Elliptical Surround™.
Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theater System Review
This purchase will surround your entertainment space with four glossy 2-ways Energy satellite speakers, one glossy Energy Take center channel speaker, and one 200-watts Take powered subwoofer, that not only look compact, smooth and shiny, but mesh flawlessly with any flat panel HDTV system, and are masterfully integrated together to bring out killer sound.
Amazing deep bass from 200-watt subwoofer.
The construction of the actual speaker modules not only look but is superbly durable, so you can leave your worry of scratches and peels, however since it has laminate finish, don’t try to test it under harsh condition; it is not indestructible.
The sound quality will exceed your expectation; the center speaker emit crystal clear quality on all sources without affecting any of your ongoing dialogue. The speaker set emits the entire audio range in a uniform manner with no single frequency dominating any others; every note sounds natural and as intended. The new Convergent Source Module (CSM) with 3″ poly-titanium woofer and .75″ Hyperbolic(TM) aluminum-dome tweeter are the Energy’s proprietary technology to deliver an impressive soundstage with dynamic frequency range and smooth, natural audio emanating from each satellite speaker and the center one.
Unlike the conventional designs, the Energy’s proprietary Ribbed Elliptical Surround Technology is near distortion-free by having the cone encompassed to allow identical movement in both direction. No more radiating in and out of phase and distortion at every listening level thanks to the larger cone surface which also allows the cone to achieve greater peak to peak movement and travel double distance of the simple cone. Plus, these design features also allow incredible amounts of air to be moved by Energy woofers and subwoofers, therefore it can play lower frequencies with greater bass extension.
3-inch poly-titanium woofer and .75-inch hyperbolic aluminum-dome tweeter.
Furthermore, threaded inserts, integrated keyhole wall-mounts, and rubber bumpers allow you to choose placement and method of placement of the speakers. It is recommended to put them on dedicated wall mounts but leave some space away from the wall for it to breathe, for best performance.
There are a few setbacks by the way. Not enough to stop you from buying it, but you will need to clean the high gloss finish after some touching, as it is a fingerprint magnet. Other than this, for first use, you will likely get break in period for these speakers because of the type of material they are made of, but the problem should resolve itself after a few days of use.
Specs & Features of Energy 5.1 Take Classic
- Integrated keyhole wall-mounts
- 3-inch poly-titanium woofer
- .75-inch hyperbolic aluminum-dome tweeter
- Patented Convergent Source Module (CSM)
- 200 watt Energy subwoofer with front firing port and 8″ driver
- Patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround woofers
- Front and rear venting
- Impedance – 8-ohm compatible
- Crossover Point – 2.9 kHz
- Sensitivity – 89dB
- Power Handling – Sat & Center: 100 Watts; Subwoofer: 200 Watts
- Recommended Amplifier Power – 20 – 100 Watts RMS (continuous)
- Subwoofer Variable Low Pass Filter – 40Hz-150Hz @ 18dB/octave
- Tweeter – ¾-inch (19 mm) Hyperbolic™ aluminum-dome
- Woofer – Satellite & Center: 3-inch poly-titanium; Subwoofer: 8″ IM Cone with Patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround
- Dimensions (inches) – Satellite: 6 7/8 x 4 1/8 x 4 1/8; Center: 4 1/8 x 10 1/4 x 4 1/8; Subwoofer: 12 5/8 x 12 5/8 x 12 5/8 (add 2 1/6″ for feet)
- Weight – Sat: 2.9 lbs; Center: 3.2 lbs; Subwoofer: 19.7 lbs
Revolutionize your home entertainment experience with the Energy Take Classic 5.1. It is a great masterpiece product with high performance technology brought within most reasonable entertainment budget while delivering breath-taking audio experience matching that in theater.