Braun presents high quality electric shavers and it has a great market share and reputation. The German based company presents high quality shavers with great features. As you go for higher models, comfortable shave can be managed in a very efficient manner.
Braun Series 7 vs 9: Which One Should You Buy?
Braun Series 7 vs. Braun Series 9: Which One Should You Buy?
Last update on 2020-09-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Features of Braun Series 7
The foil pattern is not uniform in Braun Series 7. If you observe any two versions in series 7, you can easily detect that the whole series is not maintained in a very efficient way. However, its impact on the overall performance is not observed.
There is certain level of inconvenience in dealing with the flat laying hair with series 7 and others. The series is based on three cutting element design. You can go through some models which come with powerful performance-enhancing features.
- If you would like to go for a value for money product, you should settle for series 7 shaver.
- The foil shaver will let you clean it very easily. You will not want to go for cleaning station as the cleaning can be done manually. You should understand the fact that the cleaning stations introduced by Braun are the best in the industry.
- As alcohol-based cartridges are used, it is possible to maintain the unit for a long period without any issues. The sanitization of the shaver will be very efficient and you can clean the shaver without any issues. No additional lubrication is required and the cleaning can be done very easily.
Features of Braun Series 9
The series 9 offers best features so that the hair removal will be very smooth. Newbie will also be able to use the shaver in a very efficient manner.
You can find the finest features in Braun Series 9. The version delivers the best shave in a very efficient manner.
- The series does away with the three cutting element design. An additional cutting element is designed to deliver best performance with the shaver. You can lift and cut flat laying hairs very easily. There will be great enhancement in power with the implementation of the additional cutting element.
- To get close shave, there should be little effort with the series 9. The powerful motor will deliver the goods in a very efficient manner and it will work faster as well.
- The comfort level that you experience with the Series 9 is far better than the comfort that you will experience with the series 7. The shaver will deal with the skin in a very gentle manner.
- Series 9 has the capability to cut coarse hair in a very efficient manner. As the shaver fares better in terms of smoothness and speed, it is possible to make the most of your investment.
More: A comparison of top 3 brands “Braun vs Philips Norelco vs Panasonic“.
Powerful Motor in Braun series 9
The series 9 in Braun comes with powerful motor. It can accomplish 40,000 cutting actions per minute. There will be comfortable shave. The shaver can be maintained by beginners as well as experienced users without any difficulty.
- The series 9 shaver fares better than any other shaver available in the market. There are different models in series 7 as well as series 9. There are models meant for dry use, wet & dry use. In addition to the type of usage (wet/dry), you can also choose with or without cleaning as per your convenience.
- Even though there is no clear advancement in terms of ergonomics, there will not be any change in the performance.
- You should assess the running cost of the new shaver, series 9. The series 7 is a better choice as it will let you maintain it very easily at lower price. Customers with tight budget can settle for decent performance with series 7.
- You can buy series 7 and series 9 without cleaning and charging station. However, the backward compatibility is not offered by the cartridge. You will not be able to use series 7 cartridges with the series 7 cartridge and vice versa.
Last update on 2020-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API