Why Buy This Short Throw Projector?
If you are not one of the tech nerds and gadgeter demographics and just want to give your best efforts in finding a good quality projector so that your friends and loved ones can enjoy playing video games all day, you might have that option in the package known as the BenQ HT2150ST short throw projector. It has a good refinement of the basics as it were, with allocations for a wider screen of 100” as well as a solid understanding of color to background ratios that make lag time considerably unnoticeable—you might color yourself impressed.
Introduction of BenQ HT2150ST Projector
- Unparalleled picture quality: Native 1080p Full HD image quality with 2200 ANSI Lumens, 15, 000: 1 contrast ratio, 6x RGBRGB color wheel delivers rich colors and crisp details that are calibrated for movies and gaming
- Video games on the biggest screen: superior short throw projection enables you to project 100 inch screen from just 3 Feet letting you fully immerse into your games. Project up to 300 inches
- High responsiveness: The specialized low input lag and unique game modes ensure gamers an ultra-smooth and comprehensive gaming experience
- Industry-leading : 3-year limited parts and labor coverage makes you rest easy that our us-based customer service team is here when you need it
- AWARD WINNING PROJECTOR - Best Overall - Best Projectors for Gaming 2019 - IGN
Riding the coattails of projector demands, the BenQ HT2150ST short throw projector offers an answer to that very demand with its focus on home geared but higher than the average quality assurance that comes with the product package. With the BenQ HT2150ST, you get an emphasis is a cinematic quality by having the pixel, color hue saturation, and intensity doubled down with an overall balanced ratio with the background light.
In terms of video games, the BenQ HT2150ST system avoids not only less than optimal imagery but reduces the occurrence (if present at all) of ‘lag’ time, which is a considerable issue given how most video games environment is.
BenQ HT2150ST Short Throw Projector Review
Keeping to the ideal and emphasis that the BenQ products have, the BenQ HT2150ST short throw projector has some really good features that help deliver not only a quality wide-screen picture resolution but also up to date frame sequences often demanded in video games.
In doing so, this short throw projector has had to manufacture, produce and design projectors that can satisfy most movie or video game aficionados without neglecting the qualities and features that address what most laypeople want in terms of just about any home-theater system (at least in viewing):
– How good images or pictures can look
– How these pictures can stay the same quality despite a bigger screen
– How all this is possible with the least amount of effort on the part of the user
The BenQ HT2150ST short throw projector has and operates under a native level 1080-pixel system with a full high-definition (HD).
Furthermore, it delivers a brightness level at a high ANSI lumen count of 2200, emphasizing six times the rate of the standard RGBRGB color wheel standards.
By this, it is able to take colors from lifelike images and is able to calibrate and re-calibrate them with gaming interfaces quite well and with no considerable lag time—making the experience considerably smooth.
Similar to their other BenQ products for movies and film, the BenQ HT2150ST short throw projector comes with 100” of the big screen at a meter set of 1.5, helping to deliver a good platform in a large room.
One of the cool parts of the BenQ HT2150ST short throw projector comes with a cool built-in 10W speaker system and audio-smoothening technology.
Adding the speaker to this system, you find an enhanced gaming experience that adds to the visual imagery through the orchestration of sounds and effects in the gaming interface it is connected to—quite cool of them to throw that in there for good measure.
Another cool feature you can take notice of for the BenQ HT2150ST short throw projector is brightness settings that change from optimal bright to adjusted darkness depending on the situation and context of your gaming room, which is nifty specific to gaming (you can see how this can appeal to a lot of layperson housed-in customers).
Most of the BenQ HT2150ST short throw projector wonders (for lack of a better term) is attributed to the relatively 16.67ms low input system that enables it to have lower than the average lag time between images, color and gaming data.
The BenQ HT2150ST short throw projector goes back to the basics and highlights the importance of color saturation without neglecting the nuances of background light and adds, for good measure, the ease of mobility and convenience when positioning the projector to different areas—with an overall reduction in lag time (what’s not to love?). We have also written a complete guide about the BenQ HT2550 & BenQ HT2050A.
Features and Specs:
– DLP or Digital Light Processing is assured
– A Native Resolution level-up to 1080
– Contrast Ratio of 15,000:1
– ANSI Lumens of 2,200
– 6X Speed in the RGBRGB Color Wheel Standard
– Full High Definition (HD) 3-Dimensional Feature (3D)
– 2 HDMI and 1 MHL
– Zoom Capacity up to 1.2X normal rate
– Two Game Mode Options for different room contexts
As a home-based and home targeted system, the BenQ HT2150ST short throw projector could even be considered a really good model at what simplicity and basic double dipping can take you when you know your target audience—it’s a payoff to both.
Overall, the BenQ HT2150ST short throw projector is a considerable investment for all the basic features that have been taken to an upgraded level. This includes but not limited to reduces in lag time, maintaining and sustaining of high-quality color imagery on a wide enough or even wider screen, as well as throws in an audio system capable of playing over smooth game effects and sounds throughout the process. For the average joe, the BenQ HT2150ST short throw projector is probably as good as it gets.